Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2019

Final Curtain Call: Confessions of a Literacy Coach Comes to an End

Dear Readers,

Thank you for supporting me for (a little over) six years. I began Confessions of a Literacy Coach the same year I returned to graduate school. What you may not have known is that my blog was a reflective journal through my learning process as a doctoral student. The Confession Reflection questions stemmed from my own thoughts as I reflected on my learning in my graduate school courses.

If you are a new or a veteran blogger, I want to encourage you to make your blog your own! Before Confessions of a Literacy Coach, I had started a couple of blogs that flopped. I believe this is because I tried to sound like other people. I also thought I needed to "sound smart" instead of using ordinary language as if I were talking to you face-to-face. When I gave myself permission to use MY voice (quirkiness and all), I was able to write consistently through the years.

I am hopeful that you will continue to visit Confessions of a Literacy Coach and use the resources I've shared through the years.

Much Love!

Tamra Dollar, PhD :)



No comments:

Post a Comment